1. Strengthening cooperation between different educational levels in the field of art and clarifying distribution of work
- developing a joint model “learning by doing” for the educational levels, and applying it to teaching
- strengthening and establishing the national status of cultural education in Lapland through cooperation and networking
- securing the educational continuum of different study options in the field of culture (upper secondary level, university of applied sciences, university) and profiling the education.
2. Promoting cooperation between educational institutions and cultural actors on regional, national, and international levels
3. Working toward fuller cooperation between business expertise and the levels of cultural education, and promoting entrepreneurship
4. Coordinating research, artistic activity, and services in the field of culture
5. Promoting cultural export